- When and where is the event held?
Pledge Your Heart Walk 2016 is held at Marina Bay Waterfront Promenade on 25th June 2016, Saturday.
- What is the distance of the run routes available for this walk?
There are 3 walk categories with the same route and same start time:
Categories 3.5 KM Fun Walk Individual Adult (Age: 13 and above) Buddy Adults (A pair) Mother + a child (Age: 4 - 12)
- What time does the event start?
Flag-off is at 8:00 AM.
- What time and where should I report to on the day itself?
Participants are encouraged to report at 7:15 AM, near the stage/carnival area. Participants who require the bag deposit service are encouraged to come earlier.
- What will happen if I miss the flag off timing?
Participants will be given a 15-minute grace period from the flag-off time, thereafter they will not be allowed to participate due to better traffic control and other safety reasons.
- Can I walk without my event tee?
Yes, but participants are strongly encouraged to wear their event tee or anything in red to show support for the event.
- Where are the start and finish points?
Start and finish points are located at the Marina Bay Waterfront Promenade. Please refer to the Pledge Your Heart Walk 2016 Route Map.
- What is the event route?
Please refer to the Pledge Your Heart Walk 2016 Route Map.
- Where can I place my belongings during the event?
Baggage deposit services will be provided at the event site. However, participants are advised to pack light on walk day and refrain from bringing valuables to the event.
- Can I bring along my pets?
No. Pets are strictly not allowed.
- Can I bring along a stroller?
Strollers are allowed. However, we would like to encourage you to start the walk at the back of the crowd and keep to the left during the walk.
- Can I skate or cycle during the event?
Due to safety of all participants, skating or cycling is prohibited during the event.
- Is there safety coverage along the route?
Participants can approach any of our route marshals or medical personnel en-route to seek assistance.
- Where are the water points located?
There will be water points located at the mid-point of the route and after finish.
- Any finisher medal for registered participants?
Finisher medals will be given to registered participants upon completion of the walk.
- Are there prizes to be won?
All registered participants (child not included) are entitled to a chance in the lucky draw.
- What are the lane or road closures?
There will not be any lane or road closures for the event.
- Is there a cut-off time for the walk?
Yes. The cut-off time for the walk is 1.5 hours from the flag-off.
- What happens if it rains?
Should there be a drizzle, the walk will continue. In the event of bad weather (with lightning risk), the Organiser reserves the right to delay the commencement of the walk, shorten the walk or modify the walk course. However, should the inclement weather persist, the Organiser reserves the right to cancel the walk without any refund of the registration fee.
- Can I participate in the carnival if I did not register?
Yes. The carnival is open to the public and you are welcome to visit the carnival booths.
- What is the registration fee?
Categories Registration Fees 3.5 KM Fun Walk Individual Adult (Age: 13 and above) $ 15 Buddy Adults (A pair) $ 25 Mother + a child (Age: 4 - 12) $ 20 3.5 KM Fun Walk Categories Registration Fees Individual Adult
(Age: 13 and above)
$ 15 Buddy Adults
$ 25 Mother + a child
(Age: 4 - 12)
*Registration is non-transferrable and non-refundable.
- What is the mode of registration and payment?
Only credit card payment via VISA or MasterCard is accepted.
- Is GST included in the registration fee?
Yes. 7% GST is included in the registration fee.
- How do I know if my registration is successful?
You will receive a confirmation slip via your registered email.
- What if I do not receive the confirmation slip after my registration?
This could be due to a variety of reasons as follows:
- Your registration was not successful and therefore the confirmation slip was not rendered.
- There could be an error in your email at the point of registration so the confirmation slip was unable to be sent to the correct email address.
- The email has been clocked by your mail server and/or is treated as spam.
If you need any assistance please email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your details such as Name, NRIC/Passport No. and Contact. We will reply to you within 2 working days.
- When is the closing date for registration?
The closing date for registration is 4th June 2016 at 2359 hrs. No registration will be entertained after this date. However, the Organisers reserve the right to close the registration earlier should participation rates reach our intended capacity before the registration closing date.
- Can I sign up for the event on the day of the event?
There will be no onsite registration and thus we strongly encourage sign-ups to be done during the early registration period.
- If I am unable to attend the event after registration, can I get a refund?
No. The registration entry is strictly non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- If I am unable to attend the event after registration, can my friend take over the place?
No. The registration entry is strictly non-transferrable and non-refundable.
- Can I amend my personal particulars after submitting my registration?
Yes. You can send an email to email@example.com to inform about the necessary amendments. However, no amendments will be allowed after 4th June 2016, 2359hrs.
- Can I request to change the size of the running t-shirt after registration or during the Walk Pack Collection?
No. We seek your understanding that changing of sizes will not be entertained once your registration details are submitted and confirmed. However, please be assured that the size selection made based on the sizing chart we have displayed should provide you with the most accurate fitting.
- What is the participant’s entitlement?
- Exclusive finisher medal
- Event pledge tee
- Walk pack with sponsored items
- A chance to win fantastic prizes in the lucky draw
- What are the Walk Pack Collection details?
Date 18th & 19th June 2016 (Saturday & Sunday) Time 12:00 PM - 8:00 PM Venue Singapore Heart Foundation
9 Bishan Place, #07-01 Junction 8 (Office Tower),
- Any other dates to collect my walk pack?
No. Walk packs are strictly to be collected on 18th or 19th June 2016. There will be no late walk pack collection available on the event day.
- What if I am unable to collect my walk pack?
You may authorise someone to collect your walk pack on your behalf, do download and complete the Authorisation Form and bring it along for the collection.
- How to make an Offline Donation?
- Make cheque payable to “Singapore Heart Foundation”, indicate for Pledge Your Heart Walk 2016 at the back of the cheque
- Post it to the address: 9 Bishan Place, #07-01 Junction 8 (Office Tower), Singapore 579837, Attention: Ms Jeslin Sin
For further enquiries, please contact us.